A creamy ROBUST blend of Boursin cheese and herbs is great as a cheese ball, dip or spread. ALL NATURAL - NO preservatives - GLUTEN FREE
Directions for CHEESE BALL: Combine contents of LARGE package with 8 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter (not margarine) and 2 Tablespoons milk. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for about an hour until mixture hardens enough to form a ball. Remove from frig and shape into a ball or cheese log. Sprinkle with contents of smaller package - parsley and pecans. YUM!!!
Directions for SPREAD: Prepare as above, adding BOTH packages of blend. Great on crackers, or just spread on a french roll with turkey or roast beef and broil till bubbly!
Directions for CREAMY DIP: Combine BOTH packages of blend with 8 ounces of sour cream and 1 cup mayonnaise. Refrigerate for TWO HOURS or more in order for flavors to mingle.
Recipe for BOURSIN and HERB MASHED POTATOES:
1. Cut 6-8 medium sized potatoes into 2 inch chunks.
2. Cover with water in a medium boiler and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
3. Drain potatoes and return to pan or large bowl.
4. Mash with a potato masher or mixer until smooth.
5. Using recipe (above) for cheese ball, blend into potatoes.
6. Beat in 1/4 - 1/2 cup whole milk or half-and-half.
7. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
8. Transfer to a baking dish.
9 Bake on a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Southern Sisters Gourmet - Coldwater, Mississippi